sabato 13 marzo 2021

Richard Wesp

 Richard Wesp


Frankie Salvucci

Richard Wesp is delighted to be returning to Vienna and Vienna’s English Theatre, where he last appeared in the production of Sylvia in the roles of Tom, Phyllis and Leslie. An actor in regional theatres in the U.S. for many years,  Wesp has been seen often at the Studio Arena Theatre of Buffalo, New York, where this production of Breaking Legs had its first incarnation.

He has also appeared at the Cleveland Playhouse (Ohio), American Players Theatre (Wisconsin), Geva (New York), the Champlain Shakespeare Festival (Vermont), the Theater at Monmouth (Maine) and the Academy Theatre (Georgia), among others. In western New York State, Wesp’s play The Eviction  of  Ms. Kern was named winner of the 2003 Area Playwrights’ Performance Series. On a very personal note (which I hope the audience will not mind), I would like to state my gratitude to the city of Vienna and its citizens, and to Vienna’s English Theatre for my experience in 1999 and for giving me an opportunity to return. The time I spent here was one of the most enlightening of my life and hanged my perspectives in many ways. What I found in Vienna has enhanced my understanding and appreciation of beauty and ‘things of lasting importance’ wherever I have encountered them since, including in my home town, and that gift I will never be able to repay.

http://www.englishtheatre.at/deutsch/ueber-uns/archiv/saison-200405/breakinglegs/besetzung/richard-wesp.html

Johnson71

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento