sabato 30 novembre 2013





Dear Fellow Americans, 

This message is being sent to you with well wishes for you and your family. My name is Robby Wells, and I am seeking the nomination of the Democratic Party for the Office of President of the United States in 2016. I believe that my platform, "The Game Plan," is the best route for our country to take in order to turn the United States back to being an Economic Powerhouse. As President, I will be working tirelessly to repeal the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) as well as CAFTA and any other trade agreement that has been detrimental to our economy. My economic plan, which is called "Eaglenomics" takes the absolute best from both wings. My plan will block imports by raising the price on foreign goods, drive down manufacturing costs in America, give tax breaks to companies that come back to the United States, and take away the tax loopholes that companies have over seas.

You see, I am one of "We the People." I have gone through the same struggles that most Americans have to go through every day. In order for our nation to rebound, we must take care of our middle class. Please take some time to view my campaign website at: www.robbywells2016.com. On the website, you will see my bio, platform, "Eaglenomics," and a documentary that covers most of my life.

If you are looking for a career politician, I am not your candidate. I believe that these career politicians are the cause of our nation's troubles. I do have proven, no-nonsense leadership ability that is desperately needed in Washington. America needs a President that is going to once and for all, tell them the truth. America deserves a President that will stand on principle. America deserves a President that is going to say what he means, and mean what he says. America deserves a President that is going to stand up for the people. That is what I will do as your President.

Please feel free to contact me, or my campaign manager, Aaron Lyles at anytime. It would truly be an honor to be able to meet you and speak to your local Teamsters.
The campaign phone is: 704-618-1582.

May God bless you, your family, may God bless these United States.

Robby Wells - 2016 Democratic Presidential Candidate
 (6 foto)


Foto




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento